Thursday, November 04, 2004

Numb. Is it from too many hours at the computer or too little sleep or not enough energy to feel anything else but numb? So I'll close my eyes and listen for a while. I feel unfocused right now. I'm blurry. The more I think about it, the less I understand it, but I'm not confused at all. Just numb.

I was walking back to my car after taking my mom to get her watch battery replaced and I saw some crap near the right headlight. It turns out those damn kids who threw eggs at my car on Halloween didn't just get ny roof, but my headlight and bumper too. Damn stupid kids. I could see dried egg all the way up inside the headlight assembly. I wasn't happy, to say the least, but I held it in. And then I let it go. Probably because my mom was right there. She didn't realize anything was wrong, and there wasn't much I could do. I just hope it hasn't jacked up my paint. What a messed up thing to do.

I've been thinking that there's a lot I don't tell most people. I feel like a major lazy ass more than I'd like to admit. The world puzzles me. I think I have a better grasp of how relationships work, but haven't been able to use that knowledge much lately. I have a lot of unfinished business.

Breathe out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home