Friday, March 07, 2003

...we're never gonna survive unless... we get a little crazy

I guess I really am crazy sometimes, though I might seem to be pretty rational. I'm crazy for trying for med school with my grades. I'm crazy for doing dishes for myself and six other people just about every day. I'm crazy for drinking the juice of two chickens (it wasn't just me! stupid dares...). I'm crazy for writing all this out. That's just a sample of my craziness. In all this chaos and irrationality, I disregard my instincts and my common sense. Why? Because the world is an irrational place. Love is irrational. I believe in love. Call me crazy.

I just came back from a YFC brotherhood forum. Crazy, those people are. Three of us (including myself) were dared to drink the juice of two cooked chickens, basically chicken flavored fat. At least they had to do my dare, have 3 guys drink simultaneously from the same cup, filled with water (which I spiked generously with lemon juice concentrate) without putting it down. Funny stuff. It was my first real bonding experience with the YFC brothers, as a group in their element, so to speak. Though I've just started to get active with them, I think they have something special going on, different than my Liwanag family, but everybody has their own style.

-enjoying the chaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home