Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Tired and hungry. Too hungry to sleep and too tired to eat. I don't know why I struggle so much with my motivation. When I'm on, I'm on, but when I'm off, forget about it. Last summer was just the same. That ridiculous, jobless, sleep in every damn day grind that sucked all the energy out of me. Even now that I'm working, when I have some time off I almost don't know what to do with myself sometimes. Part of this stems from my current aversion to spending. I'm keeping cashflow in the positive direction as much as possible. All this thinking about money really plays with your head though. I hate thinking about money. It's one of those necessary evils... but then again, I don't really believe it's that necessary to begin with. We're all just taught there's no other way. Debt doesn't just disappear though. It looms over you like black smoke ready to cover up the sky at the first sign of weakness. I don't need this, but I'm going to deal with it. I need to pour myself into the other priorities in my life, for fulfillment doesn't always come with a set price, but it carries unspeakable value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home