Friday, August 06, 2004

Two trips to Newport Beach in a week. The waves were pretty nice this time though, and even though we were out there for three hours, it seemed like an hour and a half. Afterwards, we hit up L&L. I haven't been there in a year. Almost a year exactly in fact. It was like a trip back through time. Then we I got a ride back to my car in Irvine, I saw Mark's car, which had the Honda emblem stolen, and I thought, "Damn, that sucks." Little did I know some jerk stole my damn emblem too! Bastards!! Oh damn, what a whack thing to do. Whatever. I took a long shower and just wanted to crash, but I started going through some boxes and found some old pictures. More walking back through time. It was kind of crazy seeing how much you don't remember. It's good to go back through everything though.

And we're bringing it back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home