Saturday, November 06, 2004

Back on the other side. I was bored out of my mind last night. Actually, the last two nights. When the other M.O.M's came back, we rolled over to Boomers for the batting cages. I couldn't hit crap for 4 rounds. That's 72 pitches. I probably only hit 8 good ones. The second to the last round I started to loosen up and started to focus on my timing and let everything fall into place, and I ended up hitting half that round. I was last up for the last round. Nobody hit that pole in the middle, but lots came close. I was in a different area code or something. I was freaking tired, so I slowed down some more. Ten or twelve pitches later, it came off the bat real nice, then SMACK right in the middle of the pole. WoohoooOO! Three dollar pot! It only took about 100 pitches. Damn. I need to work out or something. I had trouble waking up this morning too. Which meant work was reschedule to Sunday. Damn, I can't keep missing work Saturday morning, even though the parents I tutor for are pretty chill. Last week or the week before I could have made $40, but I just didn't wake up. Oh man, that's a credit card payment. On the plus side, we can roll to Daygo a little bit earlier today.

Here
we
go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home