Wednesday, August 06, 2003

My car is still not done yet. Grrr. I had to put up with the neverending glut of voicemails again, all from my mom. Six of them. Latest word is that they're fixing up some scratches they left on the paint. After paying the rent, I played some ball at the ARC and worked out a little, then tried to make it to Liwanag on time, but Leo told me to take my time... so I took my time. I ended up being an hour late. I was a chill meeting, and Jei broke out the Days songs. Man, I love those songs. Dee and Em were going camera crazy after the meeting. Some of us went to Tapioca Express to chill and play chess. I got to take over Leo's game against GP and won. Good game. It was a nice come from behind victory. Derrick showed up later and GP, Leo, Derrick, and I talked outside after TE closed about what's going on with LOG. It's not going as well as it could right now, but I feel that Leo and Cristina will be awesome leaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home