Friday, August 08, 2003

Wednesday. Another lazy day. Like those other days... Monday... Tuesday... Thursday... Friday... Sunday. I think the only day I really do anything lately is Saturday.

I met up with Leo and Mel at Newport pier for some fishing. I saw GP trying to find parking and made myself sound like a lame ass driving sitting on my horn while every car around is at a full stop. Funny thing is, he didn't see me until I got a spot and walked up to his car. Fishing was interesting, although it made me feel even less in tune with nature than before. Seeing as how I can't swim and can't fish, I'm out of my element on almost 70% of the Earth's surface. The fish kept biting off the shrimp from my hooks. Stupid fish. Mel and Leo were a lot more successful though. The wind chill was pretty crazy though, so we retired around 9. It was nice being humbled by nature, watching the moon light up millions of points in the vast ocean. I need to learn how to swim. After fishing, I went home and cooked enchiladas again. And ate alone. Man, I guess that's what living alone is like. Alone, single and no visitors in sight. I think I need to get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home